miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

You Say It Best...


No Comments. I can watch this movie one thousand times and it´ll always leave me speechless. Just say: fire extinguisher dancings, robots touching stars, the power of touching the loved one´s hand, the beauty of love, that spectacular first half an hour, that heart-breaking end, those fantastic painting credits... I just don´t find the appropriate words to describe my feelings when I see WALL-E. It´s like I don´t need any more. I have the tenderness, the emotions blooming, tears in my eyes, happiness, it´s so cutely funny... PERFECT. WALL-E and EVE I simply love you.Thank you. Thanke you. Thank you. Your the second best couple in the world.Only one thing is better than seeing WALL-E: seeing it with you, my dearest.

1 comentario:

  1. I don't like movies where houses don't burn.
    I may make an exception with this one...

    ResponderEliminar