jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

Anyone Should Cook... And Watch These! (Pt. 3)


Now, what about a good and sweet and tempting...dessert?

If your country has no bread... Let them eat cake!

I´m gonna make a cake. That´s what I´m gonna do...

When your life is a mess, let´s make a cake!

Each time I tell myself it's the last time, but then I get a whiff of her hot chocolate, or...

...Seashells. Chocolate seashells, so small, so plain, so "innocent". I thought, oh, just one little taste, it can't do any harm. But it turned out they were filled with rich, sinful...

...And it "melts", God forgive me, it melts ever so slowly on your tongue, and tortures you with pleasure.

If your little town is repressed... Let´s provoke them with cakes!

No denying times is hard, sir
Even harder than
The worst pies in London.
Only lard and nothing more
Is that just revolting?
All greasy and gritty,
It looks like it's molting,
And tastes like...Well, pity
A woman alone
With limited wind
And the worst pies in London!

If your ingredients don´t work...Let´s change them and be more creative, more... human.

Bittersweet solutions for everything!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario