lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

Stop Talking! I Need to Sleep!

Some things about Diana, before she fell asleep...

The only members of the cabinet who weren't her lovers were the ones who had reason to believe they might be her father.

Your idea of fidelity is not having more than one man in bed at the same time.

We're NOT married. At least, not to each other.

And a dialogue to cure insomnia:

-Imagine if...
-What?
-It took three.
-Took three?
-Sexes. To make a child.
-Very entertaining.
-Everything would be different, wouldn't it, quite different, with three sexes.
-Haven't we got enough problems with two?

Diana, I think I´m in love.
(I´ll never have enough)
Diana, to me you´re not a fling
(You´re simply my Dar-ling).

(Have you read it? I need to sleep!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario